You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Gifts to our loved ones!!!

Gifting to our loved ones on a special occasion is common practice.But how you give the gift really matters and makes the occasion memorable.So lets share the different ways of gifting styles in this forum.

Lets see how innovatively romantic are the tamil spider members.
    HI,
    Valentines day is not a special day or a festival for lovers but it is one of the day in their calender. They ought to think everyday of their love a special and different from the other ones such as school days and college days. Loe doesn't depends on gifts but purely dependant on understaniding and happiness

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Hi Siyaram,
    Dont be too poetic and orthodox, please be practical.I didnt say that gifting is the only way to express Love. If you like gifting your loved ones, just share your thoughts of what gifts u will give and how are you gonna present it.Thats it.

Hi to all,

Gift makes everyone happy even its worth Rs.1 or Rs. 1 lakh. Gifts from our loved one will make us happy. Don't be unrealistic, Gifts will express your feelings what you are like to express.For example,
    a picture with a wording like "I Love you mummy" to your mummy on mother's day or mother's birthday , will make your mummy happy.

A simple word also a gift, if you loves really.

Regards
    Vathsala R.

Regards,
    Vathsala R.

Hi,
    It is depends upon the persons thinking whether to cleberate or not. My opinion, now a days it is so impressed with the Youngsters to impress some one on that day.

Opinion varies person to person.

Regards: Srinivasan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.