You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Discuss: What is your rank and opinion about the new Scheme for the MOD Programme?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What is your rank and opinion about the new Scheme for the MOD Programme?'.
    Hi Manoharan,
    It is great with Member of the Day programme as it gives more importance for contribution in resources which will add on the traffic to the site and members would have active participation. This has been really proved in the MOD winners list of January and even the newcomers to the site too have active participation in eagerness to win the MOD award.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Hello Manoharan,
    Personally I feel, MOD is one of the best award sharing programme that has been implemented in TSR. We are giving double benefits to members who contribute in TSR. The contribution of articles will get him points,cash credits, MOD award and partnership share.

I am seeing some good contributions form you people over the past few months. Keep up the same spirit! All the best and happy earnings in TSR!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Manoharan,

According to me, it is wonderful programme which is initiated by Tamilspider. Because, this programme will encourage the new members who have joined this site. Hence, this will yield them to post many resources in our site which will inturn improve the quality of resource of our site.

Regards,
    Surya Selvaraj

Hello Mr S. Manoharan,
    This is a nice thread created by you. I can challenge that MOD in Tamil spider is best programme among all spider sites. Personally I got 4 MOD in January. So I think there is no need to talk about the advantages of this programme. This programme is attracting so many members from Tamil Nadu and out side and specially the topics for posting to get MOD is really great. The Webmaster has taken a great decision by implementing this. By this way our site will get more revenue than normal so that we can get more share in Monthly revenue sharing programme. I think all members are agreed with me.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.