You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Why my cash credits were withold for somany months by not paying

I had accumulated rupees five hundered ninetwo in my account since long back and why it is not paid or released to me so far.

K Mohan
    Hello Mohan,
    The minimum cash out eligibility earnings from Tamilspider is Rs.1000/-. We have reduced it from Rs.2000/-

We already paid and still paying to the members who has reached the threshold limit. Contribute in Business directory and resource section to reach Rs.1000/- . By doing this, you can get partnership share and have a chance of winning MOD daily.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Thanks for responding and giving clarification on the matter. But when i posted information in the business section earlier i was given only points and not any cash credits. Any way thanks for giving bit of advise to share more information on business directory.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Dear Mohan sir,

Our Tamil Spider has good potential and exposure in all aspects. There are many resources,Articles,jobs details, Business directory are available which is posted by many members of our TSR are so good. You are a good resource provider and I have been impressed by your resources and articles. So, We people can make many contributions to this Tamil Spider to earn More money in future. It is best platform to discuss our ideas and share our infomations.

So, in future, we think about to contribute many good resources and articles for the benefit of our people. For the past days, many peoples are visiting to our sites and get more information. one of my best friend told about my articles by seeing through the Google search. He told that the article is very good.

Thanking you,

Hi Mohan,
    First you have to understand that the minimum payout is Rs.1000. Once your earnings cross Rs.1000 you can take your reqiured amount. But before that it is impossible to take it. After taking a particular amount if you have a balance amount then you have to wait till the next earnings cross Rs.1000.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.