You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Discuss: DMK Minister 2G spectrum scam Raja is arrested by CBI .

This thread is to discuss about DMK Minister 2G spectrum scam Raja is arrested by CBI. Is it done at right time?

For more details of Raja's Arrest Visit : Spectrum Raja Arrest details

Ravikumar C
    Born for Greater things
    Dear friends,

I came to know that the former TELECOM Mister MR.Raja had been arrested on tomorrow through the Flash news on various TV channels. The decision taken by CBI against Raja's 2G spectrum allegation is good. I am welcoming the decision of CBI.

But I think this decision is too late. It would be taken in earlier. Further I wish to notice that The action should be taken among any persons in our country if they found by doing any allegation whether the person is a powerful minister also.

I am expecting that the CBI will take serious in this matter and also will do all the formalities in right sense. Then only, The people will have faith in the Government, Law,Court,etc.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Previous and present activities of congress govt remind us many things.CBI is used for its personal dealings to bring one to their side or ruin other who oppose them.It is a tool in ruling party's hands.For two years spectrum is discussed in medias.No action was taken.All were trying to establish that nothing wrong has been done in it.PM himself certifiedRaja.But opposition parties,medias continuously fought to bring out the corruption.Now the supreme court has intervened in this matter .So CBI acts now.People should not believe all this .Cong cornering DMK to get their share in TN govt.If it gets satisfied with DMK CBI will give clean chit to DMK.It will clear all files so that there was no corruption.If not satisfied ,it will collect all facts and use them whenever necessary.It is all in the game.Don't come to a conclusion now.Wait for sometime.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.