You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu

Discuss:cbi arrested ex.telecom minister a. raja to-day

To-day CBI arrested Ex.Telecom Minister Mr.A Raja with his personal secretary & Telecom scretary in connection with the on going CBI enquiry on 2G Spectrum. Will have any political changes in the coming days in Tamil Nadu as well as in Centre due to the arrest of Mr.A.Raja the most powerful person in DMK
    Dear friend,

Dear friends,

I wish to inform you that and I came to know that the former TELECOM Mister MR.Raja had been arrested on tomorrow through the Flash news on various TV channels. The decision taken by CBI against Raja's 2G spectrum allegation is good and It is Correct decision. I am welcoming the decision which was taken by CBI on yesturday against the former TELECOM Mister MR.Raja

As per my opinion,I think this decision was taken as too late. It would be taken in earlier. Further I wish to notice that The action should be taken among any persons in our country if they found by doing any allegation whether the person is a powerful minister also.

I am expecting that the CBI will take serious in this matter and also will do all the formalities in right sense. Then only, The people will have faith in the Government, Law,Court,etc.

Thanking you,

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    TSR.

How many times he challenged?2007 there was a letter to prime minister about this corruption.Now PM says i dont know anything regarding 2G.shameless PM.A cabinet minister overlook him.He accept all corruption silently.Now after full exposure he put his head down in shame.Raja is not alone.He is a tool to KLalaignar family and scapegoat to DMK.Cong allows them as for its share they got from other portfolios.Mutual cooruption is their policy.People should aware of this Himalayan corruption and judge them in forthcoming election.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.