You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hospitals & health centers

Ideas about to improve GH

Share your ideas about to improve GH as like or nearby private hospital
    Dear friend,

At present, the Government Hospitals are having some good facilities in the Medical service which is also not available in the some private hospitals Today. But, Some Government hospitals in Village of Tamil nadu are not improved in the facility wise. So the following steps to be taken to improver the facility in the government hospitals.

1. There are insufficient doctors in many GH today in Tamil nadu. So, The government should take necessary steps to appoint the adequate Doctors in all GH of Tamil nadu.

2. The Sufficient funds must be allocated to all GH to update their facility.

3. The salary should be revised all the staffs and Docters to work hard and provide better service.

4. All the basic facilities like Ambulance, First Aid center, Intensive Care Unit should be implemented.

Thanking you,

with regards,
    S.Manoharan.
    TSR.

Dear Friend,

There is lot of facilities in GH today. Government should take steps to stop corruption in all departments.

1. Government should take necessary steps against the chief doctors who invloves corruption in procurement of medicines.
    2. Necessary steps to take against Labours who buy money from poor patients.
    3. Necessary steps to take to maintain GH hygenic.
    4. Almost all basic facilities are there in GH, so Special facilities like Cardiac Care Unit, Numeralogy Departments, etc will be developed.

In personal life i met a bad experience with GH. I have admitted my father in GH, because he was affected by brain fever. But there is no facilities to take Spinal Cord Fluid test in GH. But godes grace i have admitted my father in a private hospital. Now he is fine.

These kind of special facilities should be improved in GH.

Government Hospital should serves to poor people like a GOD.

Regards,
    Ramalakshmi

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.