You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Change in Member Levels

Hello TamilSpider Friends,

We are changing the member level system to make it at par with IndiaStudyChannel. Previously, all other sites had lower criteria than ISC for each member level which we are discontinuing from today. The new member level chart is -

Platinum Level: 25,000 total points and 10,000 points in last 1 year.
    Diamond Level: 5,000 total points and 2,500 points in last 1 year.
    Gold Level: 500 total points
    Silver Level: 100 total points

The required points for Diamond level was higher in ISC and lower in some
    other sites. Effective today, all sites have same levels.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Thanks Kumar Sir for implementing the new system. In the previous system some fake referrals was coming cause if they upload a photo then they were promoting to silver level and who referred them was getting Rs.10 so in the new system this 100 points . Now we can get pure members who are most interested to TSR.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

I think the diamond and platinum level is bit hard to achieve here. Being a spider site the activity is not more and members are also less. Old system was better. But anyway it was already introduced, there is no other go but to accept it.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Dear friend,

This is a good system for the TSR members. I hope many members positions will be changed by the new scheme. I accept this new scheme for the member level points of TSR.

with regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.