You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What makes your life as 100%?

Share your views on What makes your life as 100%.
    Rajaram thanks for becoming member of this site and a warm welcome to this forum section.

Self content and getting satisfied with what ever we got so far in the life is the best policy to adopt for a free and meaningful and peaceful life to lead.

The more you want, the greed in you increases, and that gives a cascading effect on your behavior , mental ability and also thinking in wrong direction.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Rajaram,

According to me, a person with sweet family where he can relax himslef by enjoying his/her family life with thier parents, sister,brothers, husband/wife. A person who thinks that what ever he owns is enough for leading a happy and a peaceful life also lives thier life as 100%. People who just spread smile in others and make others happy also leads their life as 100%.

Regards,
    Surya Selvaraj.

Hi Rajaram,

Actually, your question is fundamentally asking about the creation itself. Our mind for thousand and thousand years it is practiced to search for the "things' which makes him feel comfortable and quite peaceful.Thats, what you mentioned 100 percentage think so.But, in Indian culture we people are mostly concerned about "Mukthi'.When I speak about this, please don't think I am leading you to the religious point of view.Actually, our country has no religion. What we say Hinduism is not at all a Religion.Just, it is a Life methodology.So, we have clear view about everything in this Methodology. Even Death is the Ultimate aim for us.But, it must happen naturally, in its own way. When someone don't bother about his fear of death, then sure he will make his Life journey More Beautiful.So, Answer to your Question is we are Complete. No need to search for pieces of joys.Since, we are the creations itself. We are 100% Complete.

Reg,
    S.Karthik Kumaran
    'Life is Complete,we are complete"

According to me, there is neither complete nor incomplete in life. Its just, "Past is Spent money, Future is the money that may or may not be earned, but Present is the money you have in our hand". So spend, share and enjoy your life boss.

Hi Thiyan,
    Yes.This theory suits well,until unless you don't experience the obstacles.The moment we face obstacles,we start thinking about those complete... incomplete....sin...praise..etc..So,for Developed Minds,Sure i accept your Point of View.Past is Spent.Future is Not Predictable.Present is your Life.To Make our Present situation more joyful,we must make our inner situation so Good.For that we must realize the Truth.That is we are complete by ourself.Thank you for your Genuine and practical Reply.

Reg,
    S.Karthik Kumaran

Hi Karthik,

What you say is correct. The past expriences helps/ gives some idea to us for the present and future to make one complete or incompelete..
    Regards: Srinivasan

Hi Srinivasan,
    Actually,we are complete by our own nature.Human intelligence is capable of knowing/learning the things on thier own which is essential for successful living.The Problem is we are looking for our Destination of our journey,rather we forgot to look what stops us to achieve the Destination.:).Hope, Good Discussions Lead us in Good Thought Process.Thank you for your reasonable comment.

Reg,
    S.Karthik Kumaran

Hi

May be it makes laugh on your face. But it really nice.

If A B C D E F is equal to 1 2 3 4 5 and so on
    Then what makes of life 100%

Hard work
    H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

Knowledge
    K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

Hard work and Knowledge will make our life bright but what makes our life 100%. Yes that is

ATTITUDE
    A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

Our Attitude makes everything success. IF everything is success around us, our life is 100%.

What is Right Attitude

1. Be Positive
    2. Be Friendly
    3. Be Polite
    4. Be Honest
    5. Motivate yourself and others
    6. Ready to learn from others even from kids
    7. Be broad minded

So everything is possible if we have GOOD ATTITUDE.

Regards
    Vathsala R.

Regards,
    Vathsala R.

hi vathsala,
    First,i appreciate your work on this issue.Sure,Attitude makes the life worthier.For,Example Good Attitude in the morning time,will remain continue on the whole day.If we are able make painful moments to ourself.Then why cant we make our situation more joyful. At least within ourself we can make our situation well.For that you attitude about your life is important.

Reg,
    S.Karthik Kumaran

Vatsala should be appreciated (98 % )for her beautiful posting.
    In my opinion Bagat Singh,Netaji ,Barathi,DR Ambetkar ,Jothibasu are some examples for 100 % lives.We may contribute for our family,relatives or for focussing ourselves.But Neeyenna seidai nattukku should be the basis of scaling for 100 %

Dear friends:
    Very interesting discussion. What makes life complete?
    We all identify ourselves as our body or mind or money or love or some thing in the physical world. But most of us do not understand who we are. We don't even understand completely who we are. Others misunderstand us. This is our complaint mostly.
    Once we understand that we are not the body, nor the mind but something else. Once you realize THAT you are complete. You are COMPLETENESS itself.
    Thanks for reading my input.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.