You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Vote for the best Tamil News Paper

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Vote for the best Tamil News Paper'.Give your reason for selecting the suitable option
    Dear friend,

I choose the DINAKARAN is the best papers in dailies today.The reasons are given bellow.

1. As per the cost wise today in Tamil nadu, The DINAHKARAN paper is the cheapest one. It just only two rupees per day.

2. It is printed and released by The SUN NETWORK group Those who are very famous and leading in the communication technology today. So, We can get the up to date information about Tamil Nadu and others.

3. Additionally, Many supplementary including ANMEGA MALAR, VASANTHAM are being given.

4. They also implemented E-Paper in the WEB for further information what we want to get.

5. There are more than 20,00,000 peoples are subscribing the DINAKARAN daily.

6. Due to the above reasons, I want to suggest the DINAKARAN is my best tamil paper in Tamil Nadu.

With regards,
    S.manoharan,
    TSR.

My Vote goes for Dhina Thanthi and one of the ancient paper in Tamil nadu. The readability of this paper is nice.
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.