You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Vanitha Vijayakumar

What happened to Vanitha Vijayakumar? She told there is a fight betweeen her parent and herself. She told there are a lot of illegal activities that has happened in her house? Now she is fighting against Akash for getting his child Vijaysrihari. What is happening in that family?
    Dear Friend,

I wish to inform all of TSR members and also to people of Tami Nadu through this forum message about Vanitha and Vijayakumar family Matters.

1. This is purely a one family related matter in this state. I don't know why the medias like Television, News papers, Books and Articles are giving more importance to this family matter.

2. The law and court is available to take necessary action about tihs matter. I also don't know Why the others like peoples of tamil nadu are taking about this matter and totally waster their valuable time.

3. The court will give correct judgment on this particular case because many political pressure may be involved in this. Because it is a matter about very old cine actors family related.There is a chance for misuse the law and order.

4. Finally, By the matter of this, The child life would not be affected by education wise. So the responsible persons should understand the situation and find the solutions themselves.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.
    TSR.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.