You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Hi TSR mmebers,I am Gowthami

Hi,
    I am Gowthami.I am doing My MBA in Part time.I am from Bangalore.But Mother Tongue Tamil.My Hobbies was Reading Books,Writing Poems,Glass Painting etc.I am also the member in India Study Channel,Global review Channel and Chennai Spider.I hope I can be Active In Tamil Spider.
    Hello Gowthami,
    A hearty welcome to Tamilspider! It good to see that you have started your valuable contributions in TSR. But, I suggest you to please spend some time and go through the following guidelines. These guidelines are self explanatory. This one will make you feel comfortable at our site.
    1. Guidelines for Writing Better Resources
    2. Guidelines for New Members

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Gowthami thanks for becoming member of this site and a warm welcome to this forum section. Please note that this site accepts original posts of author and no copy paste activity will ever be recognized. Consistent is the hall mark and those who regularly contribute here are benefited with good cash credits and best points too.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Gowthami,
    I am late to welcome you to the site. But now I can see you rocking the site with all good quality posts. Now I am sure that you are known about all rules and regulations of posting resources, and partnership programs for members. Kindly go through the posts such as guidelines for posting etc to additional qualities to your content.This is a best website to share your ideas in forum section. All the best for your psrticipation.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes lYf Beautiful.

Hello Gowthami,
    A very warm welcome to Tamil Spider. You are a senior member in other spider websites so you will not feel uncomfortable here. In Tamilspider all members as well as editor and webmaster is very friendly. So if you have any question about the post you freely ask them.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.