You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Partnership scheme from 2011 at Tamilspider

Following the partial success of the present revenue sharing scheme, and as par the previous announcement about new revenue sharing programmes from January 2011, we take pleasure in coming up with the following model. This model will be implemented from 1st January, 2011. The points scored from January 1st will be considered.

1. All members meeting the minimum eligibility criterion of 100 effective points will be considered for the share. Please note that a minimum of 50% points in the Resource Section is mandatory. If a member have 400 points in total but 100 points in resource then his points will be considered as 200 only.

2. 50% of the total revenue profit of the website will be shared among the members. A particular member will get the sum equivalent to A / B * C (A divided by B into C) where A is half of site's monthly revenue, B is total effective points scored by all members and C is total effective points scored by the member concerned. For example, if a site's revenue is $100 or approximately Rs. 4400/-, then Rs. 2200/- will be distributed among the members. If total effective point of all members is is 4400 and your effective point is 500 then you will get 2200/4400 * 500, that is Rs 250.

3. Minimum total eligible points will be 6000, means if total points of all eligible partners are 2800 still it will be considered as 6000 and if you have 500 points then your share will be 500/6000 * 50% revenue, not 500/2800*50%

4. This programme will be for three months, that is up to March 2011. After that, we may or may not continue with the same.

5. Taking resort to unfair means such as copying will discontinue a particular member for the entire period.

Post your feedback
    This is a great program in tamilspider.com. I think this will be the best program ever in tsr. And there is MOD too so if a member posts daily 100 points then after one month he will be the best contributer in tsr.
    I am giving you a statistic if Tamilspider.com earns 18000 in a month and your contribution is 3000 where total contribution is 9000 and assuming that you will win 10 mod in the month. And if you get Rs.10 for each article for 50 article.

From 30 days at least 10 mod-10*50=500
    Partnership share-3000*9000/9000=-3000
    Amount from articles-50*10=500

So total you can get Rs 4000 in one month. This is a great amount.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi

Our new partnership revenue share at TSR is just great. As the minimum total eligible points is set to 6000, it needs team efforts of all TSR members in order to reap full benefits.

Hope every one note this point and participate and win your partnership share this month. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi kranthi,

I wish to convey my best wishes to you for the implementation of the new revenue share program for the period of 3 months. I hope this will make a great success in our Tamilspider history of the member's contribution.

Hence I request all the members to take at most care in presenting resources(Try to avoid to put copied content)and earn more money by the new scheme.

with regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Active Number ,TSR.

Hi,
    I think this new membership share scheme is not as familiar as the old one. The old one gives the restriction of compulsory 200 points from resources section to get into partnershop share program which promotes posting of good quality content of resources. But this time it is not so far. And the effective points are still remaining in confused state for this new scheme. But the last ine provide clear rankings for the members taking part in revenue share. Hence I opt to implement thee old method again which was great in my view.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.