You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Error!Title in the 'New Post' page not getting updated

Actually I submitted a 'new post' in General catgory.After the submission of the post I edited the Title of the post to "VISA types and its significance".When I went to the "New Posts" link, my post's title listed in the page is not updated,it still shows the old name.
    But If I come from "Forum" link, I found the new title updated properly.Please Check out the issue.
    Hello Thiyan,
    Please give me the link of your post.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Thiyan thanks for becoming member of this site. Due to some changes made by the ISC and this site, the portal gets automatically disconnected and asks for login again. Probably while loading your post this might have happened. Please try again and post the same thread and see that its loaded without further problem.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Kranthi Kiran
    Goto New Posts link, search by providing 'thiyan' as search string and select "Passport types and its significance" title in the Forum section.Once you get inside you will find the title as "VISA types and its significance".

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.