- Category: General
- #2706I think its Hindi. Being the National language , the use of this is very widely done in many parts of the country. Moreover being a easy language it can be conversed and wrote by any person with minimal practice. In Hyderabad if you do not know Telugu or Urdu, this can be managed with Hindi. Almost all people speak Hindi here.
Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...
- #2738Mohan, small update..
India doesn't have any National language. Hindi and English are the official languages of central government.
Suresh Kumar R.
Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku
According to me Hindi is mostly speaks in India. Second one is English. Many state mother tang is Hindi. Then if the children expert in Hindi, they can write exam for that in many centers provides by the government. If the children get pass in some levels then the Indian government provide many facilities.
- #2744we can freely tell that In India Hindi is mostly spoken. When you go every corner of our country you can listen hindi language, It maynot be full clearly but 40 percent of people in India are a little bit familiar with Hindi language.
Bhisma Narayan Rout
Webmaster of Orissa spider
- #2843English is the common communication language. we dont know hindi, telugu etc.. but we know english means whereever we go we can manage.
Even most of our education system is in english only.
so everybody in india will know atleast basic of english.
- #3057Naturally Hindi.But if we analyse deeply non hindi speaking people will be more than hindi speaking people